Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!


for display.hahaha

Hey Creatures! Today is my birthday! I'm officially a fourteen years old girl. I just can't believe this. I still feel like a thirteen years old girl. Everything looks the same. Oh dear, I'm growing up. I look tall. I grew 2CM and I gained 3kg this year. That's insane. I can't change my attitude and I'm such a childish! So my friends keep asking me this question; "what did you get on your birthday?". Okay-okay enough. First, I got one new Maybelline New York Hyper Diamonds Eyeshadow. My second b'day present is, I got Revlon's photoready foundation. It makes my skin flawless! My third present is, I don't know yet. I don't know what the hell I wanna buy. I'll tell my mom what I want! Maybe on Saturday, I'm going to buy a delicious Chocolate Indulgance Cake at Secret Recipe! lol. I don't like cakes actually. I'll buy a small size one or maybe a slice of cake would be nice already! hahaha. Last but not least, Happy Birthday to me and to everyone out there who shared the same birthday! xoxoxo.

what I want for my Birthday is YOU and Samsung Galaxy Tab <3

enough said ,

No comments: